Betweenness centrality for huge graphs

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aar1983
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Betweenness centrality for huge graphs

Post by aar1983 » 30 May 2013 01:47

Hi
I have a graph with almost 1 million nodes and 4 million edges. I need to get a list of betweenness centrality for all nodes in the network. Can you help me to find a way of that? Thank you

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Betweenness centrality for huge graphs

Post by admin » 31 May 2013 07:26

Hi,

Use the Gephi Toolkit and execute the GraphDistance metric.