The topology or the operator filiter works strangely

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Yestin
Gephi Plugin Developer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The topology or the operator filiter works strangely

Post by Yestin » 17 Jul 2010 08:28

I tried to use "partition count " and "out degree range" to filter together by "Interaction". Like the image shows below.
But obviously, the "out degree range" didn't work. all the nodes without out degree didn't be filtered .

Even if I only use "out degree range " to filter , the wrong output still exists.
Attachments
无标题.png
无标题.png (9.86KiB)Viewed 3114 times

Payne
Gephi Plugin Developer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The topology or the operator filiter works strangely

Post by Payne » 17 Jul 2010 18:27

I am not sure, but maybe this is a bug. Filter API needs to be somehow refactored and as I see the code, there is possibility that the range just will not work because of type mismatch. I am working on some refactorings so after that you should try it again.