Gephi doesn't import new csv file

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Paulad
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gephi doesn't import new csv file

Post by Paulad » 10 Nov 2014 23:04

Hi, I'm new to Gephi so maybe I'm missing a very obvious point. But: after I imported successfully several csv files this evening and yesterday, Gephi now doesn't seem to do anything anymore after the import. It looks like I can import the file just fine, but then after the import Gephi shows 0 nodes and 0 edges were imported. The data laboratory stays blank as well. I did click on some update file just this evening as well, I forgot what it was. Maybe that is related to the problem. Many thanks!

Gekon5
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gephi doesn't import new csv file

Post by Gekon5 » 11 Nov 2014 21:08

Ye same here, someone can help us?

ChinaBlueEngineIn

Post by ChinaBlueEngineIn » 28 Dec 2014 14:24

Has anyone found a solution for this yet?

pegerp

Post by pegerp » 29 Dec 2014 18:12

Can you import any CSV file at all? Maybe the data in the CSV file is somehow corrupted.

peterbrecke

Post by peterbrecke » 06 Jan 2015 19:14

I have found that when I have that kind of problem (like yesterday), I quit Gephi, delete the gephi folder in the Application Support folder in the user Library (I am a Mac user), and then restart Gephi. I have to reinstall plugins, but it at least will import the data (csv files) once again.