Orphan Nodes

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JenniferCass
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Orphan Nodes

Post by JenniferCass » 06 Apr 2014 21:52

Hello,

I am new to the forum, and all things gephi and networks, so my apologies if this is these are the easiest questions in the world.

1. I have am trying to calculate the % of people that don’t have any “friends” within a group I am analysing? Could anyone tell me if this is possible?

2. Also I am working with a Facebook group generated by Netvizz. As Netvizz is only allowing anonymous id labels, this is making my graph nearly impossible to read as the label/used ID's are so long and just generally jumpled. Is their anyway I can changed the labels like even to numbers, so when I am discussing it in my paper it will seem obvious to the reader which node I am talking about.

Many thanks in advance,

Jennifer

gruebleen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Orphan Nodes

Post by gruebleen » 26 Apr 2014 04:01

Is having no friends equivalent to having zero degree? If so, how about looking at the histogram of node degree distributions?