Accessing the nodes and data through the scripting

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WeezyF
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Accessing the nodes and data through the scripting

Post by WeezyF » 24 Feb 2014 20:49

Howdy yall..

I've been playing around with that dope Scripting Plugin. I was wondering if anyone knows how to access the nodes and data via the console. For example, if you load any graph into Gephi, (ie that lesmiserables.gexf), and you call the 'g.nodes', you get nothing!

I was wondering how you set the g.nodes to be the nodes in your graph...
Only when you add nodes via the console, do they get added to your g.nodes set.

See attached image to see what im talk booot.

Any help would be most most most appreciated. thanks homies, weeeezy
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-02-24 at 11.47.24 AM.png

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable