Importing Dynamic Edges

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dmh222
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Importing Dynamic Edges

Post by dmh222 » 28 Jun 2013 15:54

I formatted a network in Excel and am trying to import to Gephi. The nodes file worked just fine. However, I can't get the edges to import as dynamic data. The import tool doesn't seem to offer it as an option (it is greyed out) and when I try to convert, it either puts it in the wrong format or crashes the program. Any suggestions? Thanks!

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Importing Dynamic Edges

Post by admin » 29 Jun 2013 08:43

Hi, can you upload your files?

Rumpel

Re: Importing Dynamic Edges

Post by Rumpel » 14 Nov 2013 15:36

I have faced with the same problem. Trying to download into gephi two edgelists (CSV format) at different timepoints, but it doesn't work.