How to avoid merging parallel edges?

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SteveGarcia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to avoid merging parallel edges?

Post by SteveGarcia » 19 Jul 2017 17:00

Is there a way to prevent Gephi from merging parallel edges when I import data using a CSV file? I've got different edges types that I'd like to keep separate for my analysis but Gephi merges them all and just increases the respective weights. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to avoid merging parallel edges?

Post by eduramiba » 19 Jul 2017 17:24

This is implemented in import report with 0.9.2. Please try the pre-release downloading the latest snapshot at https://github.com/gephi/gephi#nightly-builds