Moving nodes in gephi

Please use a mailing-list, see http://gephi.org/developers/
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
yacine
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Moving nodes in gephi

Post by yacine » 14 Feb 2017 14:14

Hi,

Is there a simple way to drag a selected node using gephi,

I'm using the demo project, so in the MouseListnerTemplate I implement the moussePressed method to save the initial mouse click on the node
(X and Y ).
then in the mouseDragged method I set the node position with the PreviewMouseEvent X and Y attributes (selectedNode.setPosition(event.x, event.y);).

but that doesn't work as I want, the position of the node doesn't change.

And I think also that I need to change the postion of the edges related to this node,

Any ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable