[FIXED] Data Table

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
martinusdk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[FIXED] Data Table

Post by martinusdk » 05 Aug 2010 11:37

Is it possible to manipulate (insert new rows, alter data, copy and paste etc. ) the data table directly in the data table view?

Jens

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Data Table

Post by eduramiba » 05 Aug 2010 12:19

Hi, I am currently working on Data Laboratory project and features for data table view should be available soon in a gephi release.

Meanwhile you can try it from my branch: https://code.launchpad.net/~eduramiba/g ... laboratory

ajegga

Post by ajegga » 06 Aug 2010 02:31

An export option for the data table would be very useful. Currently, I can copy and paste them in excel or as tab-delimited file but that doesn't include the headers which need to be manually entered in the copied file. So, the ability to download the data file with column headers would be quite useful.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Post by eduramiba » 06 Aug 2010 10:32

ajegga wrote:An export option for the data table would be very useful. Currently, I can copy and paste them in excel or as tab-delimited file but that doesn't include the headers which need to be manually entered in the copied file. So, the ability to download the data file with column headers would be quite useful.
I recently implemented a feature for exporting the table in CSV format with some options, and I am currently implementing the import ;)

ajegga

sorting Data Table - bug?

Post by ajegga » 17 Aug 2010 19:46

I have noticed a strange behavior when trying to sort the data table (nodes table). It sorts correctly for the first and second time (ascending or descending) but when I click the third time, it doesn't sort correctly. Fourth time, it sorts correctly.

robmctague

Post by robmctague » 17 Aug 2010 22:02

The third click returns it to the original order pre-sorting, i.e. the order it was in when you first opened the data laboratory. This is the same order as the nodes were read into the network from the source file (GDF, etc.) I think.