[2009-2010] Present yourself!

GSoC developers forum
apatriarca
Gephi Core Developer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Present yourself!

Post by apatriarca » 29 Apr 2010 17:31

Hi all,

I'm really happy to have the opportunity to work on this project. As I have already written in my proposal, from May 5th to May 17th I will be in Japan (because of a Marriage) and I don't know if I will have an internet connection in my hotel. Today I have to work on my thesis, but I plan to complete my design document and clear my major doubts by the end of the week. What do you plan to use for the Video call?

When working on my proposal for Yafaray, I really enjoyed the presence of an IRC room to discuss. The mailing list or the forum are good for more complicated questions, but a chat is better for quick questions and to know each other.

Congratulations to all the other accepted students!
Antonio

P.S. I have already created my branch and I will probably already commit something in the following days. In fact, I plan to use the JOGL 2 library, instead of JOGL 1.1.1, and I will include a new wrapper in the project.

Gephisearch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking For Gephi Programmers & Developers

Post by Gephisearch » 06 Feb 2011 17:53

I am a student at the University of Chicago looking to map a data set in a dynamic sociogram. Am looking for programmers and developers that are able to talk to me about what would be involved with executing this project in Gephi and who may be able to help execute and/or guide the project. Thank you for your help!
Frey - frey@freydesignproductions.com

benoit

Re: [2009-2010] Present yourself!

Post by benoit » 19 May 2011 08:25

Hello my name is Benoît,
I am a student at the University of Bordeaux 1. I am interested in all this is that graph theory in the humanities.