New Visualization Engine

GSoC developers forum
admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: New Visualization Engine

Post by admin » 07 Apr 2011 19:29

Tomorrow won't be the final proposal. You'll have until April 22 to change and detail it, but something must be put on Google-melange.com.

hassan1990
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by hassan1990 » 09 Apr 2011 13:20

admin wrote:Tomorrow won't be the final proposal. You'll have until April 22 to change and detail it, but something must be put on Google-melange.com.
I didn't finish all the details in my proposal depending on this info and now I can't update my proposal.
I contacted GSoC through IRC and they told me that the project admin may allow me to edit my proposal.
I'd really appreciate it if you can enable this option for me.

best reagrds,

Hassan

admin
Gephi Community Manager

Post by admin » 10 Apr 2011 11:21

done.