0.7 Beta

Discussion of development versions only
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
robmctague
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
0.7 Beta

Post by robmctague » 25 Aug 2010 20:45

Would you be able to tell me when the 0.7 beta version will be released? I've been making a plugin but haven't been able to get it to work in 0.7 alpha 4. Was thinking that it's because I used the code from the trunk along with Netbeans 6.9, so I'm hoping that it will work in the newer version.

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 0.7 Beta

Post by mbastian » 25 Aug 2010 22:59

Hi, yes that is normal yor plugin is not compatible with alpha if you use the trunk code. The 0.7beta is set for 9th of september, here is the page with tasks.

rotten

Post by rotten » 08 Sep 2010 22:37

I was curious if the neo4j extension will be bundled with the Beta release or be a plugin, or if it will remain stuck in the alpha release for a while. I'm finding it really handy. The beta link doesn't mention it at all...

Payne
Gephi Plugin Developer

Post by Payne » 10 Sep 2010 23:35

Neo4j stuff will be included in version 0.8 as part of other GSoC projects too. Also some other features will be probably included