Window layout questions

Discussion of development versions only
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
c.langreiter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Window layout questions

Post by c.langreiter » 18 Feb 2010 19:21

- Is there a way to save window layouts?
- Where can I find some documentation on what "workspaces" are?
- When I move & snap the "Graph" window/view to the left edge, how do I get it back to the center (assuming the default "three-column" window layout)?

Hopefully you'll bear with a Gephi newbie - it's such a promising tool!

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Window layout questions

Post by mbastian » 19 Feb 2010 16:21

Hi,

- Window layouts is saved accross Gephi execution but it is not possible to save it independently. But in the future, one could configure which tabs are available in different groups (Overview, Data Lab, Preset) and add new group.

- Workspaces is like in Photoshop, you work on different data. If you open two different graph file in Gephi, you will have two workspaces.

- The "Reset Window" action should do that, but it not currently working. I filled a bug.

c.langreiter

Re: Window layout questions

Post by c.langreiter » 21 Feb 2010 21:15

Thanks! Being able to save specific configurations would be very useful, IMO.