Code samples for 0.9?

Discussion of development versions only
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ben Mabey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Code samples for 0.9?

Post by Ben Mabey » 26 Feb 2014 20:15

I know that 0.9 is still in development but I am trying to use the API directly from Java. My motivation for doing so is known memory leak problems with 0.8.2 that I'm hoping 0.9 has resolved. I have looked around but I have not found any sample code of how to use the new API in 0.9. I have found the javadocs but I'm looking for examples on how to compose the objects needed to render a graph programmatically. The examples for 0.8.2 tend to all throw ClassNotFoundExceptions which makes sense because the GraphAPI was completely removed in favor of GraphStore.

Any pointers to would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable