Preview and usability

Discussion of development versions only
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aurelienb
Gephi Beta Tester
Preview and usability

Post by aurelienb » 13 Feb 2010 10:00

I do not know what are the way for preview, but I think the actual separation between directed links and mutual links is not useful. It would be great to add a small case like "use the same properties for mutual link" and ticked by default.

Example usage case :
If I want to use the same properties for mutual and normal directed link, I have to copy everythings.

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Preview and usability

Post by mbastian » 13 Feb 2010 16:19

Yes I do agree with that issue, it will be fixed in the future. I filled the TODO list.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable