Node/Edge Label menu bar

Discussion of development versions only
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aurelienb
Gephi Beta Tester
Node/Edge Label menu bar

Post by aurelienb » 09 Feb 2010 22:19

1) On the menu bar at the bottom of the graph window, there are two buttons "Show Label". The left is for node label and the left for edge label but they have the same 'help' label when you stay on it.
2) The right slider for NodeLabel size is not bound with data of the Font button at left.
3) I think, it would be better to put these slider/button near the "show label" (node) button
Last edited by aurelienb on 10 Feb 2010 20:04, edited 1 time in total.

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Node/Edge Label menu bar

Post by mbastian » 10 Feb 2010 10:31

Thanks for these usability feedback.

I filled a bug about the tooltip in the VizBar (bug 519717

For the point 2), can your provide a screenshot? I don't see the problem on my side. Thanks

I filled your 3) point the usability TODO list (http://wiki.gephi.org/index.php/TODO#Usability)

aurelienb
Gephi Beta Tester

Re: Node/Edge Label menu bar

Post by aurelienb » 10 Feb 2010 20:04

I'm wrong, I misunderstood the slider. It is not the font size, but a zoom with the font size.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable