Gephi is Still Quite Great

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
elijah
Gephi Community Support
Gephi is Still Quite Great

Post by elijah » 01 Feb 2011 21:54

Just a note of thanks to all the developers involved with this. I use Gephi all the time and the response has always been extremely positive, both among fellow tool users and folks who are just interested in the end-product. A recent post of mine, for instance:

https://dhs.stanford.edu/spatial-humani ... databases/

Three out of four of the viz in that post were Gephi, obviously. It's an incredible tool and I hope you guys continue to develop it in as efficient and effective a manner as you have done so far.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gephi is Still Quite Great

Post by admin » 01 Feb 2011 23:09

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are more motivated than ever, and we hope to release a new version at the end of the month :)

You can easily explain how gephi works to your colleagues by showing this image ;)

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gephi is Still Quite Great

Post by eduramiba » 01 Feb 2011 23:28

Cats are great!

I should teach mine how to do my compilers exam :lol: