Semi-Transparent Partition/Ranking Color

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
elijah
Gephi Community Support
Semi-Transparent Partition/Ranking Color

Post by elijah » 01 Dec 2010 01:42

I'd like to be able to apply a color scheme as a 50% (or other) transparent color so that it overlays on top of a previous coloration. That way I could differentiate between node type and then modularity class by first partitioning node color according to type (dark to light) and then partitioning node color by modularity class.

Hope that makes sense, let me know if it doesn't.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Semi-Transparent Partition/Ranking Color

Post by admin » 01 Dec 2010 09:21

That makes sens, but it's currently not possible in Gephi :P

elijah
Gephi Community Support

Re: Semi-Transparent Partition/Ranking Color

Post by elijah » 01 Dec 2010 22:12

Just another request to fit into the symbology section, along with vector symbols and a legend and all the stuff you guys already have planned.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable