Gephi beta version

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gephi beta version

Post by newbie » 19 Oct 2010 01:45

Hi..

I was looking for steps to upgrade from gephi alpha version to beta version.
I went through the release notes and the documents.
It seems that this version is not auto update version and uses java programs to make it work.
I am not that great at java programming :cry: :cry:
Can you help me install or list the steps to start using the beta version.
If there are any handy guidelines,it could be of great help.

Thanks!

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gephi beta version

Post by admin » 19 Oct 2010 08:54

Hi,

You just need to un-install the alpha, download and install the beta. There is no programming operation.