Export picture in large scale

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kéfren Cezar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Export picture in large scale

Post by Kéfren Cezar » 11 Nov 2014 17:29

Hello everybody,
I'm student in electrical engineering from Brazil. My undergraduate research is focused on telecommunications, I'm answering a PhD in mathematics regarding the generation of graphs. I built the whole development environment Gephi order to generate a solution to last task for me.I need to generate n vectorized images of past graphs by the teacher. I saw that there is the option to export the graph to vectorized images. But I need it automated and images with larger nodes and edges. Because the graphs are small. Anyway, I wonder if there is a way to do this already with the current version, if not, I would propose a new feature, which would generate a number n of automated image in the desired format and generate the corresponding file editing. Live long and prosper! \\//_

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable