Multiline/Wrapped Attribute Content

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Momtahk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Multiline/Wrapped Attribute Content

Post by Momtahk » 22 Oct 2014 09:49

Hi,

I've recently been using Gephi to great success to analyse a reasonable size graph data, however having displayed the data I run into an issue in that when trying to look into the metadata present in the attributes. To view the data I click the edit button and then on a node. This displays the node location and the nodes attributes. Since the content of the attributes can be rather large I have to have to hover the mouse over an attribute in order to read its content, which may disappear before I've even read it.

Is there any way in which the attribute content can be displayed in the grey label below the property list, allow you to view long attributes with wrapped text and be given a scroll bar when required.

Many thanks for any reply

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable