developement progress

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bluemonk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
developement progress

Post by bluemonk » 21 Oct 2014 13:06

Hi there,

as I can see by the activities in this board a lot of people are using gephi. but looking at the gephi homepage or wiki i can not find anything about the developement. the last release is from early 2013, the roadmap schedules release 0.9 for 2012.

a lot of support links in the wiki/homepage do not work anymore. e.g. https://gephi.github.io/users/tutorial-layouts/ the link to the pdf leads to 404.

What I would like to know is, if gephi is still developed, if there is any future and if there is a place where I can follow the latest changelogs / developement news / roadmaps / release schedules ?

kind regards
blue

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable