Weave

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diannepat
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Weave

Post by diannepat » 19 Sep 2014 00:29

Dear Gephi community,

I have recently been working with an open source tool called Weave for data visualization:
https://www.oicweave.org/
Weave has some experimental tools that depend on a complex infrastructure involving Rserve for visualizing graphs.
I was surprised that there was no crosstalk between the Gephi and Weave communities.

Has anyone on the gephi development team looked at weave? There is some kind of capability to add external tools in weave (I think based on javascript, but the documentation is sparse)...

I'd be grateful to hear your thoughts.

Thankyou,

Dianne

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable