Google says your site appears to be hacked

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zcwangwang
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Google says your site appears to be hacked

Post by zcwangwang » 20 Jun 2014 09:45

I would like to try the software Gephi to layout some graphs.

HOWEVER, according to Google search, the site appears to be hacked, making me slightly nervous about downloading binaries (or even compiling source) from them:

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=gephi

please can you let me know if you are aware of this and confirm that your source is OK to download.

Best Regards
Cheng

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable