Difference between Releases Version and Development Version

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hamtaro
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Difference between Releases Version and Development Version

Post by hamtaro » 02 Apr 2014 05:50

I downloaded Gephi's source code from "https://github.com/gephi/gephi" then built and run it. I saw the interface and function. It did't look like interface and function of Release Version.
How to make dev version look like release version ?
Untitled.png
Interface of development version

hamtaro
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Difference between Releases Version and Development Vers

Post by hamtaro » 02 Apr 2014 17:49

Hi guys,

I checked again and found that Gephi's source code has 89 modules. But when I open gephi project in Netbean, I just see 62 modules were added. What is problem? Could you give me a sovle? It's so helpful for my studying.

Best regard.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Re: Difference between Releases Version and Development Vers

Post by eduramiba » 17 Aug 2014 22:35

Hi,
0.9 is under development and some modules are not ready.

You may want to build 0.8.2 release https://github.com/gephi/gephi/tree/0.8.2

Eduardo