Donating a Dataset

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fabio123
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Donating a Dataset

Post by fabio123 » 27 Mar 2014 10:54

Hello Gephi-Developers,
I am one of the authors of the article:
Heidler, R., Gamper, M., Herz, A., Eßer, F. (2014): Relationship patterns in the 19th century: The friendship network in a German boys' school class from 1880 to 1881 revisited. Social Networks 13: 1–13.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 3313000865
and would like to donate the data-file for the gephi-wiki.
http://wiki.gephi.org/index.php/Datasets
We don't use Gephi in the original article, but I transfered the data into a gephi file, to make it easily accessible and visualizable for everyone.
I can not register for the wiki by myself, so how can this be managed?
kind regards
RH

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Donating a Dataset

Post by admin » 27 Mar 2014 11:21

Hello,

Please send me an email to contact@gephi.org with your dataset and I'll add it to the wiki, thank you!

Seb

fabio123

Post by fabio123 » 27 Mar 2014 12:12

I've sent you the file and a brief description,
Thanks for uploading it and keep up the good work with Gephi
RH

francis_flavin

Post by francis_flavin » 28 Mar 2014 01:42

Thanks for the dataset, RH. That's very generous!

fabio123

Post by fabio123 » 09 Apr 2014 12:04

Since there are some problems with the gephi wiki, I uploaded the file to my university page:
http://www.org-soz.uni-wuppertal.de/pos ... aetze.html
Feel free to use it. When the Gephi wiki is running I would still be happy if seb will upload it to the gephi wiki page.
RH

admin
Gephi Community Manager

Post by admin » 20 Aug 2014 08:29