Combine report of Partition and Ranking

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hamtaro
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Combine report of Partition and Ranking

Post by hamtaro » 23 Mar 2014 04:59

Hi guys,

On Partiton I chose Nodes and Modularity to run. Then Ranking I chose Nodes and Degree to run. I saw 2 reports of each part. Now I want to combine 2 report this. I want the report show me the name of the most popular person in each partition. Could you help me do that things.

Thanks you guys

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Re: Combine report of Partition and Ranking

Post by seinecle » 24 Mar 2014 16:13

Hi,
You can use filters: run the partition first. Then use the partition filter to keep only one partition visible. You run the degree ranking on it and take note of who ranks first. Then you change the visible partition to another one, and you repeat the process.
These tasks can be automatted by using the Gephi Toolkit: https://gephi.org/toolkit/
Best,
Clement

hamtaro
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Combine report of Partition and Ranking

Post by hamtaro » 24 Mar 2014 16:40

I will follow your steps. Thank for your helping, Seinecle!