Trying to use Map of Countries and GeoLayout

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
UTstudent2016
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Trying to use Map of Countries and GeoLayout

Post by UTstudent2016 » 27 Feb 2014 20:49

Hello. I am trying to use a nodes and edges table to map out contacts between ancient people, specifically the Samians and the entities who met with them. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. I have uploaded the plug ins for my gephi software and believe that I am following all the required steps but can't get anywhere with it. :twisted:

neohamsters
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Trying to use Map of Countries and GeoLayout

Post by neohamsters » 05 Mar 2014 16:36

So I am having trouble with something else requiring map of countries, but from what I gather. You have to run map of countries first before loading in your dataset, otherwise gephi freezes. My problem is though that i cant do much with my graph since running map of countries first creates a datatable that merges with my other dataset and filtering 26000+ nodes freezes my gephi. But yeah run map of countries first before loading your dataset, start from there.