multiple colours in the node

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SusanaFreitas
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
multiple colours in the node

Post by SusanaFreitas » 04 Feb 2014 18:27

Dear all,
the software seems really good and for many uses.
I am working with phylogeny, and I need to construct a simple network. However, I would need to differentiate the different populations that make part of the same node with different colours (result would be like a pie chart).
I have seen some posts asking about multi colours in the same node, but i couldnt understand if there was already a plugin available for that or not.
Could any one help me on that?
Thanks in advance!

Susana

francis_flavin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: multiple colours in the node

Post by francis_flavin » 05 Feb 2014 18:39

Hi Susana,

At the moment, there's no way to do that in Gephi--at least . Each node is assigned one color value.

I've used Gephi to "blend" colors in a directed graph, but I've done all the blending outside of Gephi. If you have a modest sized phylogeny graph, I might be able to build a Gephi graph that "blends" colors together as appropriate.

Good luck!

Francis