Phone Number Correlation

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hunter454
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phone Number Correlation

Post by hunter454 » 18 Mar 2013 17:40

Hello

Looking for some type of template that allows phone number correlations. Time,Date,Location, Who called who, phone number, frequency.

Any templates out there for Gephi??

francis_flavin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Phone Number Correlation

Post by francis_flavin » 19 Mar 2013 23:19

I don't know of any such templates. Also, it seems that your question about frequency of calls might be more easily handled in another software tool like a spreadsheet or database.

That said, I think Gephi would do a great job allowing you to visualize and study your calling network. Gephi is very good with spreadsheet imports. So, you could use a spreadsheet or relational database tool to generate a table of NODES and a table of EDGES and import them into Gephi. I'd encourage you to create a column that would contain the duration of a call (start time and end time) so that it could be imported as a column of type "time interval". This would allow you to use Gephi's timeline function and animate your calling tree.

I hope this helps!