vibration analysis

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bregant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vibration analysis

Post by bregant » 21 Jan 2013 16:15

Dear All,

I'm a mechanical engineer interested in predictive maintenance.
To determine the health of a machine, a pattern containing information form the mechanical, electrical, tehermical..aspects of the machine can be created from experimentally acquired data.

The patterns evolve suggesting which component of the machine is damaged, which one requires
control, maintenance, substitution...

I would like to know if any of you tried out similar things, and if I could use gephy to clusterize the data
(different part of the pattern, describe the health of different aprt of the machine) and to visualize the machine health evolution...

Thanking you in advance, I hope to have your feedback and considerations soon,

best regards

Luigi Bregant
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Engineering and Architecture,
University of Trieste
Italy

peterbo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: vibration analysis

Post by peterbo » 20 May 2013 13:00

Hey bregant, so am I :),

Predictive maintenance is a great idea to explore, I have a bit of experience in this so let me know if you want to exchange some ideas.