Flying inside strongly zoomed graph like GoogleEarth kind of

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gefifly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Flying inside strongly zoomed graph like GoogleEarth kind of

Post by gefifly » 08 Jan 2013 23:34

Is it possible to "fly" through a graph into which you zoom in to your desire, maybe similar to Google Earth or just like flying inside the space, maybe some bogus "stars" in the far distance would make it more realistic. Anyway, I am having here a 3Dconnexion SpaceNavigator which I would like to use to control the flying operation, changing the flight directions and so on. It would be just another kind of fun, flying and seeing certain nodes and their names, sizes, colours. Attaching some sounds to those nodes and controling these sounds volume based on their camera-distance would be the last craziness. But for the beginning just a simple flying would be enough.

Any ideas, tips, similar thought already here? Thanks in advance, this is my first posting. Thanks for the very cool gephi, I just played around a little with it so far.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable