Facebook and Gephi

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
johnbyron
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Facebook and Gephi

Post by johnbyron » 14 Nov 2012 01:52

Hello everyone,

I would like to have some feedback about the app I developed with a friend of mine using the Gephi Toolkit. It allows you to see a clustered view of your friends and discover very interesting patterns.
It is an html5 + javascript app so that you should be able to use it from almost any device; it just requires a facebook account, don't worry, I'm really against spammy applications, it just accesses your friend list to draw the graph.
It's just a little slow if you have many friends, but it will work anyway.
Please share it if you like it :) Any feedback is appreciated.

http://apps.facebook.com/friendsgraph

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable