Clustering with Timeline

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KivsNBits
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Clustering with Timeline

Post by KivsNBits » 22 Aug 2012 21:18

In the future I would really like to see active clustering with color identification on a visualization when using timeline and I guess it could also be applied to gephi graph streaming (I've never used graph streaming). This would make it easy to see clusters grow and merge and I think it would look really awesome.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Clustering with Timeline

Post by admin » 22 Aug 2012 21:31

Hi, it's planned ;)

KivsNBits

Post by KivsNBits » 22 Aug 2012 21:35

Cool. I will be looking forward to the release.

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Post by seinecle » 23 Aug 2012 21:22

Wow that's cool...

admin
Gephi Community Manager

Post by admin » 23 Aug 2012 22:08

We need to refactor the Partition API, then implement a modification of the Louvain Modularity algorithm.