Mandala Browser

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
elijah
Gephi Community Support
Mandala Browser

Post by elijah » 27 Jun 2011 17:48

This last week we held the Digital Humanities 2011 conference here at Stanford University and there were a number of network visualizations in use in the presentations. I showed off a lot of the Gephi-based visualizations I've created and I also saw a few interesting pieces done in GUESS and Cytoscape and I also ran into this custom-built, graph-based visualization and analysis tool called the Mandala Browser.

It's an interesting tool and based on Text Analysis and I like how it creates nodes and edges dynamically based on the xml marked up text. Maybe there are some concepts that Gephi users could find useful in here.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable