3D representation

User's perspective on software quality
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anthony
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3D representation

Post by Anthony » 10 Jun 2011 15:14

Hello,

I am currently working on the connectivity of the human brain and I make a 3D representation with your software.
I know the position (x, y, z) of all my nodes.
I have 90 knots and thirty graph to do, so I wanted to know if there is a quicker way than manually enter the coordinates in the position (s), position (y) and position (z).

I tested Geolayout but can return only two coordinates, latitude and longitude.

Thank you in advance!

Anthony

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 3D representation

Post by admin » 10 Jun 2011 15:38

Hi,

Use either GDF, GEXF or GraphML file format to import your data with x,y,z attributes.

Cheers

Anthony

Post by Anthony » 16 Jun 2011 09:14

Thank you it works very well with. Gexf!

ahmadmh

Post by ahmadmh » 21 May 2013 08:10

Hello!
I am new in Gephi!
I am currently working on the connectivity of the brain and I want to make a 3D representation with Gephi.
I have the position (x, y, z) of all the nodes in csv file.
I put the X column as X-coordinate, Y column as Y-coordinate and Z column as Z-coordinate.
and I run the Noverlap layout algo, and it showed me just the 2D representation!
how I can make the 3D representation?