AlchemyAPI Plugin: a strange error

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mcantamesse
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AlchemyAPI Plugin: a strange error

Post by mcantamesse » 02 Nov 2010 21:42

Hi all,

I'm brand new on Gephi, and I'm exploring the AlchemyAPI Plugin.
I've installed it, without any issues, and inserted my API.
But when I run it (on an url, a text or html) it returs an error messages, without any data generated:
An error occurred: The value column doesn't exist.

Can you help me understand the issue?

Thanks,
mc

shaunroach
Gephi Plugin Developer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: AlchemyAPI Plugin: a strange error

Post by shaunroach » 05 Nov 2010 18:08

mc,

Thanks for posting about this. There was a bug in the plugin, but it is fixed and the version that is currently posted should work on the 0.7beta version.

Shaun

linguagrid

Post by linguagrid » 09 Nov 2010 17:39

Hi All,
I just downloaded the new version from http://gephi.org/updates/thirdparty/0.7 ... plugin.nbm but the problem seems to persist (with some null from time to time).
Any help?
thanks

mcantamesse

Post by mcantamesse » 09 Nov 2010 17:42

Yep... so do I: same error :-(

mbastian
Gephi Architect

Post by mbastian » 12 Nov 2010 05:46

@shaunroach Did you updated your plug-in version before updating the NBM file? If not it wouldn't make Gephi update the module.

shaunroach
Gephi Plugin Developer

Post by shaunroach » 18 Nov 2010 01:08

Sorry everyone,

Yes the version that is up there currently works. If you're having trouble, check the version to make sure it is v1.2.

If you have v1.2 and still getting errors let me know!

Shaun