Shortest path lengths for multiple node-node combinations

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheresAlwaysOne
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Shortest path lengths for multiple node-node combinations

Post by TheresAlwaysOne » 12 May 2018 10:48

Is there a way to get values for the shortest path lengths of a number of different node to node combinations without having to keep selecting nodes and click on the airplane button? I've worked out there are about 2500 different combinations that I'll need, and to keep using the airplane button would be too time consuming. I'd like to use Dijkstra's algorithm but I'm not much of a programmer and can't even get the Bellman-Ford example to work using the scripting plugin :oops:

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable