0.8.2b Cannot install plugins

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Macco_Pe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
0.8.2b Cannot install plugins

Post by Macco_Pe » 06 Mar 2018 11:53

Dear all,
Due to corporate firewalls etc I cannot get anything above v0.8.2b to work on my machine and hope someone may still be able to help although it is an old version.

I am trying to install plugins, specifically the GeoLayout one that is available for 0.8.2. However, most likely due to proxy settings I cannot get any plugins to show up under Tools/Plugins and therefore download it manually and try to add it.

However, it does not come as a .nbm file or executable jar file. Is there anyway to copy plugin files into the correct directory and get it to work that way?
gephi1.JPG
gephi2.JPG
Any input is of course welcome.
KR,

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 0.8.2b Cannot install plugins

Post by eduramiba » 06 Mar 2018 12:15

Check the connection issues section at https://github.com/gephi/gephi/releases/tag/v0.8.2

Macco_Pe

Re: 0.8.2b Cannot install plugins

Post by Macco_Pe » 07 Mar 2018 09:09

Tried that fix and others on this forum but to no success unfortunately