twitter plugin edges

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gephizu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
twitter plugin edges

Post by gephizu » 10 Jan 2018 22:29

Hello, I am working with the twitter plugin and I love it, I just have a question, I uderstand that you can color the edges by "mention" "quote" or "retweet" but I would like to know why some edges are more width than anothers, I know that would imply they have an stronger conection, but , what does that means in twitter context? when a conection is stronger ,I am downloading the User Network of someone.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable