Gephi plugin - Make changes to labels visible

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CodeIt
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gephi plugin - Make changes to labels visible

Post by CodeIt » 15 Nov 2017 09:56

Hello,
I am currently writing a plugin for Gephi. Gephi is integrated into NetBeans as a platform.
In this plugin changes should be made in the labels of the nodes and then made visible under Overview -> Nodes -> Partition -> Select Attributes in the graph.
After the plugin has been executed, the changes to the labels are visible in Data Lab.
But in the Overwiew there is no way to assign a specific color or size to the node of the label, depending on the changed labels.

Did I forget anything in the implementation?

I would be very thankful for help

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable