"No plugin importers installed"

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
blainegreteman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
"No plugin importers installed"

Post by blainegreteman » 15 Sep 2017 16:53

I need to import and merge two Gephi files, but when I go to "Import" all the boxes in the popup are empty except in the "Description" box it says "No plugin importers installed". All my plugins seem to be installed and up to date, as far as I can tell ("Import plugin" is marked "active" in green, although it is ghosted out in grey).
Help!?

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: "No plugin importers installed"

Post by eduramiba » 18 Sep 2017 16:29

What are you trying to import? This window shows only some special types of plugins. For other formats, just use File - Open menu

blainegreteman

Post by blainegreteman » 19 Sep 2017 15:07

Thanks for your response! My goal was to import -- and merge -- two gephi files (gexf). As I understand it, that's what the import feature should allow me to do that File-Open doesn't?

Or am I just being thick???

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Post by eduramiba » 19 Sep 2017 15:44

File - Open should merge correctly if you choose append to workspace during import report, but you will need to use 0.9.2 SNAPSHOT version as many fixes have been done to this: https://github.com/gephi/gephi/#nightly-builds

blainegreteman

Post by blainegreteman » 19 Sep 2017 17:34

Thanks -- I think I see now. I only get the import report when importing CSV data...but now that I know that it should work fine...