Would like help publishing a plugin

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
username
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Would like help publishing a plugin

Post by username » 22 May 2017 14:09

Hello there
I would like to publish a layout plugin that was developed and tested with Gephi 0.9.1.

I found that this page is supposed to be where I should publish it (the gephi marketplace FAQ says so and I didn't find any other upload page) but here are my problems :
- I am totally lost in the licences thing. What I want is just let people use it as they want as long as they do not claim the authorship of it.
- Neither 0.9.0 nor 0.9.1 show up in the supported versions, is this normal? I noticed that here, there are plugins with 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 version tags.
- And about the home page and the code : am I supposed to create a GIthub (or similar) account to dipslay the code?

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Would like help publishing a plugin

Post by eduramiba » 22 May 2017 19:23

Hi,
Check the readme here https://github.com/gephi/gephi-plugins for information about publishing new plugins. The marketplace is and old site and will eventually be deprecated (new site will behttps://github.com/gephi/gephi-plugins).

username

Re: Would like help publishing a plugin

Post by username » 23 May 2017 09:14

Ok, thanks for the quick answer!