can't access the gephi market place!!

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Roshan1994
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
can't access the gephi market place!!

Post by Roshan1994 » 17 Apr 2017 08:58

I have been trying to install a plugin from the gephi marketplace but I am unable to access the marketplace. The site is not responding and is showing an error 502: bad gateway. Can anyone let me know when the site will be up?

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: can't access the gephi market place!!

Post by eduramiba » 17 Apr 2017 09:07

Hi,
Not sure what happened with the marketplace site, but you can download plugins from Tools - Plugins menu (or the future site https://gephi.org/plugins)