I have a problem with this plugin.
I think I followed instruction.
However, it doesn't work. I can't see the different nodes shapes in the preview window. I am using Gephi 0.9.1.How to use:
1. In the “Data Laboratory” tab, add a column with the title “Polygon” and type “Integer”.
- This number in the Polygon column corresponds to the desired number of sides the node will have in the preview.
- NOTE: A null/invalid value (i.e. leaving the column blank or a value less than 3) will result in the node being rendered as a circle.
2. In the “Preview” tab, make sure “Polygon shaped nodes” is checked in the “Manager renderers” tab.
3. Then in the “Settings” tab make sure “Enable polygon shaped nodes” is checked.
4. When the preview is refreshed the nodes should be displayed as polygons with sides corresponding to the number in the “Polygon” column.
Do you have any idea? When I delete the plugin, shapes reappear (I mean nodes are circles).
Thank you so much for your help.