Polygon Nodes

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AtA_AtA_Anaia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Polygon Nodes

Post by AtA_AtA_Anaia » 09 Oct 2016 16:11

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with this plugin.

I think I followed instruction.
How to use:
1. In the “Data Laboratory” tab, add a column with the title “Polygon” and type “Integer”.
- This number in the Polygon column corresponds to the desired number of sides the node will have in the preview.
- NOTE: A null/invalid value (i.e. leaving the column blank or a value less than 3) will result in the node being rendered as a circle.
2. In the “Preview” tab, make sure “Polygon shaped nodes” is checked in the “Manager renderers” tab.
3. Then in the “Settings” tab make sure “Enable polygon shaped nodes” is checked.
4. When the preview is refreshed the nodes should be displayed as polygons with sides corresponding to the number in the “Polygon” column.
However, it doesn't work. I can't see the different nodes shapes in the preview window. I am using Gephi 0.9.1.

Do you have any idea? When I delete the plugin, shapes reappear (I mean nodes are circles).

Thank you so much for your help.

Best regards.
Attachments
help1.PNG

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Polygon Nodes

Post by eduramiba » 10 Oct 2016 16:49

How did you install the plugin in 0.9.1? It only works in 0.8.2 until it's adapted to 0.9.1.

AtA_AtA_Anaia

Re: Polygon Nodes

Post by AtA_AtA_Anaia » 11 Oct 2016 18:29

Thank you for your quick answer. With a previous version of Gephi (0.8.2 beta), Polygon plugin is working. My graphs are awesome. Thank you.