Half the plugins in the layout tutorial are missing?

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Casreg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Half the plugins in the layout tutorial are missing?

Post by Casreg » 28 Jun 2016 15:24

Dear All

This is my first dip into this seemingly cool piece of software.

When trying to follow the layout tutorial i'm missing following plugs:

Nooverlap

OpenordLayout

And Geometric Transformation

Are the Tut out of date?

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Half the plugins in the layout tutorial are missing?

Post by eduramiba » 28 Jun 2016 20:55

Hi,
They still need to be adapted to 0.9.1

Casreg

Post by Casreg » 30 Jun 2016 16:56

Nice thanks!

ryanflores

Post by ryanflores » 30 Jul 2016 08:09

same problem, so i downgraded to 0.82 to get the plugins. however, i cannot update the plugins because of a 403 error in fetching gephi.org/updates/thirdparty/. I can confirm that this is not a network issue from my end.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Post by eduramiba » 30 Jul 2016 15:25

snah_l

Post by snah_l » 16 Jan 2017 04:49

eduramiba wrote:Please check my post here http://gephi.forumatic.com/viewtopic.ph ... 223#p12739
unfortunately the link provided leads to a dead forum

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Post by eduramiba » 16 Jan 2017 10:50

The new link is viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5223#p12739

Just replace gephi.forumatic.com with forum-gephi.org