Companion tool: Dynamic Networks

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WouterSpekkink
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Companion tool: Dynamic Networks

Post by WouterSpekkink » 22 Sep 2014 12:07

Dear all, I recently made available a tool that I created as a companion to Gephi. I created the tool for my own research, but I think that it may be useful to others, so I released the tool (as well as its code) under the GPL v3 license. The tool can be used to create dynamic networks from incidence matrices in which the columns represent events (ordered from left to right based on their order of occurrence). See my website for a better explanation: http://www.wouterspekkink.org/?page_id=87

I made it specifically as a companion to Gephi, and it makes use of (for example) Gephi's capability to visualize Network Dynamics. I developed it as a standalone tool because my knowledge of Java is not good enough to develop it as an integrated plugin. It has a graphical user interface that was developed using the Qt libraries. It's available for Windows, Linux, and Mac (see link above). I hope that the tool can be useful to others.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable