plugin: Image Preview

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lachnit91
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
plugin: Image Preview

Post by lachnit91 » 25 Aug 2014 11:54

Hi,
I would like to use the "Image Preview Plugin" for Gephi to represent the nodes as images. I use Gephi 0.8.2 beta.
I renamed the column as "image" (type = string) and added the individual image file name to the nodes.
After I chose "render notes as image", enter the file path, updated, but nothing happened.
I noticed that I have to select the preview window and the correct file type.
Can you give me a hint or suggest me another version of Gephi or the plugin version?
Thank for your help.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: plugin: Image Preview

Post by eduramiba » 25 Aug 2014 21:19

Hi,
Can you provide an screenshot for the preview settings and nodes table?
Make sure all files are under the Image Path directory

Eduardo

lachnit91

Post by lachnit91 » 29 Aug 2014 09:47

First of all I would like to use a logo of Gephi (PNG-file), later also different images for each node.
The last update of the image preview plugin was on July 19, 2014, so I assumed that there would be no problems in use.
In the appendix you can find the screen shots. I also contacted the editor of the plugin, but received no response.
Thank you very much for your help.
Attachments
Preview.PNG
Node Image.PNG
Node Image.PNG (3.23KiB)Viewed 4207 times
Data Laboratory.PNG

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Post by eduramiba » 01 Sep 2014 17:30

Hi,

What files are under C:\Gephi\image?
I think you may be missing the file extension. For example .png or .jpg.

Eduardo