How do I use this plugin?

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BartHumphries
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How do I use this plugin?

Post by BartHumphries » 09 Aug 2014 20:56

I'm trying to use https://marketplace.gephi.org/plugin/dag-layout/ so that instead of a giant ball of snarled nodes with edges criss-crossing everywhere, I can get a more ordered and rational layout showing relationships between nodes. I'm a Gephi noob, however, and don't really understand what I need to do to get it to work. I've installed it, and I have this "hierarchy" button on the top right corner of the main screen when I look at the Overview, but it just gives me a mass of vertical red lines. What am I doing wrong?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable